If you are looking for a low-cost alternative to van hire in the Sussex area you've come to the right place!
There are many reasons why a Man and Van service could be ideal for your needs... but why?
With our service you get:
· One simple all-in price including transport, packing, loading & assembly assistance if required.
· Door-to-door & room-to-room service.
· For an additional fee you can have a 2nd man service so you don’t have to lift a finger.
· Your goods are insured (subject to terms & conditions).
· This service can be cheaper, quicker and much less stress than DIY.
· I carry your goods and up to 2 passengers (1 when using the 2nd man service), so you can travel with your goods or can be free to drive your own car (and passengers) to your destination. Equally, you need not travel at all and can send your goods one way to be received at the destination.
· A 3.5ton Transit 12’ Luton box van with over 530 cubic feet of load space. Typically capable of moving the contents of a 1-2 bedroom property in one load and items up to 14 feet (subject to load dimensions).
WHY NOT JUST HIRE A VAN YOURSELF?
Typically, van hire requires a deposit and/or a credit card for security. You’ll need a driving licence & minimum driving experience. You may not have one or more of these available. In addition to hire costs you pay for fuel & any vehicle damage, you may need assistance for loading and may have to return the vehicle to the site you hired it from which could be inconvenient (particularly on one-way journeys). Also, if you own another vehicle you end up having to get it to your new location when you're already there!
Your goods are not insured, Damage it - Lose it.
Lets face it, you've probably got more important things to worry about, particularly if you're moving house!
Please take the time to explore this site, if you have any questions or require an estimate please email email@example.com